There’s Nothing It Can’t Do
Optimus 360, for twin, triple and quad engine applications
Optimus 360 gives your boat a whole new dimension of control. By developing the joystick function to be intuitive, Optimus 360 allows you to move your boat not only forward and back, but also sideways, by pushing the joystick to the left, or to the right, and even, rotate on a dime, all with a simple twist of the joystick. It is designed for low speed maneuvering, and really excels in the marina, when pulling in and out of your slip, or docking. Optimus 360 uses intelligent programming to minimize the amount of shifting required to complete a maneuver. With progressive throttling, the joystick becomes a natural extension of your hand. A light push on the joystick provides minimal thrust while more thrust can be applied by pushing harder on the joystick. The boost mode increases the RPM to give you more thrust when needed. Each component has been designed to complement the other, resulting in a seamless experience of steering control in virtually every situation on the water. The high level of engineering also extends to the reliability of the system, with quality materials, careful manufacturing and redundant systems, all to stand up to the rigors of life on the water.
SeaStar Solutions® is at it again, creating a retrofitable Optimus 360 Joystick Control System that is compatible with twin, triple, and quad Yahama® EST controlled outboard engine configured boats. As well as twin and triple Suzuki® EST controlled outboard engine configured boats.
• Three axis joystick with guided feel and boost mode
• Unique joystick design with a focus on user ergonomics and harsh marine environments
• User adjustable speed sensitive helm turns, wheel effort and steering response
• Fault tolerant CAN Bus network
• Sealed, locking cable connections
• On demand hydraulic steering pumps
• Adjustable stainless steel ORB fittings on the SmartCylinder
• Compatible with 3rd party autopilot systems
• Dual redundancy components
• Optional multi-joystick capability