Fishing and Shooting Sports
Become a part of the North East’s largest independent Outfitter! At Goose Hummock we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service.
Goose Hummock has openings for Full-Time Sales positions in the Archery, Fishing and Shooting Sports departments at our Orleans, MA store.
Goose Hummock prides itself in providing unprecedented levels of customer service experience to every customer. These positions are to assist the managers in ensuring efficient day-to-day operation of the business.
This positions are responsible for supporting customers in the following areas: fishing, hunting, archery, footwear, clothing, gifts and accessories.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist customers with expert knowledge, especially in Archery, Shooting sports and Fishing equipment
- Prepare and maintain a clean sales floor at all times
- Ensure all products are stocked and inform manager if products need to be ordered
- Accurately receive and process warranty items from customers
- Process and ship online and phone orders
- Accurately process high volume POS transactions
- Ensure that products are handled safely and that customers have proper licenses and permits to view and purchase hunting/shooting equipment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ Years Experience
- Must have the ability evaluate the customers needs and sell accordingly
- Ability to use good judgment and logic
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customers expectations
- Experience in the related field or outdoor lifestyle
Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales knowledge and at least one year of related field experience.
Goose Hummock offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
- Fishing, Archery, Shooting Sports Enthusiast : 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org